PDA

View Full Version : Prince 90 powerflex rackets??????

teachingprotx
12-20-2009, 05:28 PM
its a grey in color( very similiar too the colorway of the powerpro.. and it seems too be from the the late 80's...very similiar mold to the spectrum comp and the graphite 90..does anyone have any info on this stick's specs, flex is what im most interested in....or anyone have any playing experience w/ this lil beauty?

tennis005
12-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Are you, by chance, the dude who just bought it off the bay?

MichaelChang
12-21-2009, 05:30 AM
I think it shares the same paintjob as the Power Pro 90. Never hit with it. Sorry. Did own the Power Pro 90 and liked its flex/muted feel. I suspect maybe these 2 are the same thing?

teachingprotx
12-21-2009, 08:02 AM
yes indeed thats me!!!
it was goin for super cheap and i thought hey why not? ive played with the graphite pro and liked its butterd flex. and i assumed that this particular model must be even more flexible..i hope it is anyway...ive looked everywhere for specs on this stick, and or anyone that has posted a players response and have come up with nothin...

tennis005
12-21-2009, 09:03 AM
yes indeed thats me!!!
it was goin for super cheap and i thought hey why not? ive played with the graphite pro and liked its butterd flex. and i assumed that this particular model must be even more flexible..i hope it is anyway...ive looked everywhere for specs on this stick, and or anyone that has posted a players response and have come up with nothin...

Yeah I was taking a look at it too. Couldn't find any info on it so decided not to get it. I'm pretty sure it would be more flexible then the graphite pro.