PDA

View Full Version : vindicated by boris becker... on cheating

pushing_wins
12-22-2009, 10:28 AM
"I was shocked by the dimensions, the frequency," he said. "All the things he would have had to cover up, just logistically -- how did he manage to do it? He must constantly be changing phones to cover up his tracks."

that was exactly my point on the other thread.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091222/en_afp/ussportsgolfwoodsgermanypeoplebecker

most non-cheaters dont cheat because they are not in a position to cheat and should reserve their opinion about cheating

subz
12-23-2009, 09:25 PM
If Tiger wanted a lot of action in his life, why get married ? Its not fair to the wife. She and the kids are the one who have suffered more in this ....

ilovecarlos
12-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Probably to maintain an image that he was a wholesome family man. Not many single serial daters (the nicest way I could describe him) are given so many endorsements, are they?

subz
12-24-2009, 09:12 AM
A man who can cheat on his wife can also cheat in sports ....

OroDeSantoro
12-25-2009, 02:52 PM
A man who can cheat on his wife can also cheat in sports ....

I'd like to hear this thoery... I can't imagine how it'd be possible for someone to cheat in golf

Objective Danny
12-25-2009, 03:26 PM
The other side of the debate:

If Mrs. Wood had performed her womanly duties, on a regular basic, Tiger would not have gone out 'looking for action'. Therefore, she's partially responsible for what happen.

ilovecarlos
12-25-2009, 03:34 PM
^^^^oh Please.........^^^^

Xenakis
12-25-2009, 03:37 PM
The other side of the debate:

If Mrs. Wood had performed her womanly duties, on a regular basic, Tiger would not have gone out 'looking for action'. Therefore, she's partially responsible for what happen.

1: Woods
2: Basis
3: The period should be inside the quotation (as per U.S. common practice)
4: Happened

More importantly, your argument is sexist drivel that belongs in the 19th century, further undermined by your grammatical/punctuational incompetence.

Objective Danny
12-25-2009, 03:51 PM

More importantly, your argument is sexist drivel that belongs in the 19th century, further undermined by your grammatical/punctuational incompetence.

The waitress at the Waffle House said when the Woods come in for breakfast, Mrs. Woods keep her nose stuck in the paper. She ignored her manly husband and acted like a . . . it rhymes with stitch. So she took advantage of the situation and slipped him her digits.

Mrs. Woods left the door ajar for other women to slip through. What came to pass is 50% her fault!

I, Objective Danny, stand by my original post!

mental midget
12-25-2009, 04:22 PM
"I was shocked by the dimensions, the frequency," he said. "All the things he would have had to cover up, just logistically -- how did he manage to do it? He must constantly be changing phones to cover up his tracks."

awesome. reminds me of bobby jones' quote after witnessing jack nicklaus' win at the '65 masters-

that he was "playing a game with which i am not familiar."

becker, after all these years . . . finally humbled.

Dave M
12-27-2009, 09:52 AM
The waitress at the Waffle House said when the Woods come in for breakfast, Mrs. Woods keep her nose stuck in the paper. She ignored her manly husband and acted like a . . . it rhymes with stitch. So she took advantage of the situation and slipped him her digits.

Mrs. Woods left the door ajar for other women to slip through. What came to pass is 50% her fault!

I, Objective Danny, stand by my original post!

So by reading a paper at breakfast time it "opened the door", fair enough i hope next time you're reading something your partner has a bit more self control and doesn't dive onto the nearest distraction.Womanly duties...............?Thats a good attitude, hope for your sake it's just your internet "persona"!

max
12-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Pro sportsmen are not role models. Tiger's deal is between him and his wife and God.

okdude1992
12-27-2009, 12:03 PM

PWND! notice how ObjectiveDanny's avatar is George Bush??

autumn_leaf
12-27-2009, 03:20 PM
i don't know why he didn't just get a divorce. probably would lose less money being straight forward than this happening. idiot.

atatu
12-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Did anyone notice how Boris sounded in awe of Tiger when he started talking about how hard it would be to cover your tracks ?