PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 moder warfare 2

agassi fan
12-22-2009, 06:45 PM
if you have this game and have xbox live write you're gamertag and maybe we could play sometime

flyinghippos101
12-22-2009, 07:41 PM
GT: gargarensi

Got three AC 130s from care packages today, pure awesomeness

Mikey Fresh
12-22-2009, 07:54 PM
GT: gargarensi

Got three AC 130s from care packages today, pure awesomeness

ha care packages, 4 nukes today,you can now call me master

westside
12-22-2009, 08:13 PM
I'll have it by christmas. Add me anyways

GT: KiAllen

agassi fan
12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
mine is going to e BIG BIRRRRRD (i don't know how many R) thought you should know if i send u a friend request

Kenny022593
12-23-2009, 11:55 AM
IMO!!!!! This game is terrible compared to the normal fourth one.

agassi fan
12-23-2009, 12:51 PM
it's amazing on live, what are you talking about

SuperFly
12-23-2009, 01:04 PM
NERRRRRRRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played 2 levels of the campaign and a couple rounds on Live, then I went outside and had a snowball fight with my friends. Guess which one was more fun?

flyinghippos101
12-23-2009, 02:04 PM
That's a bit unfair don't you think? To generalize and automatially assume someone who enjoys video games are nerds. And considering the MILLIONS of consoles sold, its not unheard of for people on online communities to ask around for gamertags. Unwarranted and douchy

NickC
12-23-2009, 02:57 PM
my brother plays it under my gamertag, and we'll stop borrowing my neighbor's copy once Microsoft returns my hard drive and we get a copy of it for x-mas.

My gamertag is: inf3ktD

SuperFly
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
That's a bit unfair don't you think? To generalize and automatially assume someone who enjoys video games are nerds. And considering the MILLIONS of consoles sold, its not unheard of for people on online communities to ask around for gamertags. Unwarranted and douchy

Don't get preachy. I'm just saying people get addicted to this stuff and they lose out on life. My brother is a perfect example of this; he's in college and the majority of his time is spent on WoW or Second Life. I like to play every once in a while, but people get really really obsessed over this stuff and they become slaves to video games.

If I offended anyone I apologize, but I'm just speaking my mind.

flyinghippos101
12-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Don't get preachy. I'm just saying people get addicted to this stuff and they lose out on life. My brother is a perfect example of this; he's in college and the majority of his time is spent on WoW or Second Life. I like to play every once in a while, but people get really really obsessed over this stuff and they become slaves to video games.

If I offended anyone I apologize, but I'm just speaking my mind.

I enjoy video games as much as the next guy, in mild doses. So what if someone chooses to play WoW. What right do you have to judge?

PS. That not preaching, I'm stating the obvious. That was clear douchbaggery there bud.

SuperFly
12-23-2009, 05:57 PM
I enjoy video games as much as the next guy, in mild doses. So what if someone chooses to play WoW. What right do you have to judge?

PS. That not preaching, I'm stating the obvious. That was clear douchbaggery there bud.

I don't care if people play in moderation, but my brother never leaves his room except to shower, go work a part-time job that won't get him anywhere in life and eat our food (he has his own mini-fridge in his room btw. If he had a toilet in there he's set.) It's sad because he's using up the rest of the family's resources (he's 1/4 of the electric bill, no joke) and he finds nothing wrong with the fact that he's never spoken face-to-face with his most of his "friends" and that his life is almost completely digital. if the internet was to go down, he would go into a fetal position. This is the way a lot of hardcore gamers live and I'm sad for them.

If stating the obvious is douch*baggery, then we are both douch*s. But we should stop this conversation before the mods have our hides.

:)

Teyko
12-23-2009, 06:39 PM
My gamertag is kyta swan on Xbox Live. I have MW 2, when are you playing?

flyinghippos101
12-23-2009, 07:01 PM
I don't care if people play in moderation, but my brother never leaves his room except to shower, go work a part-time job that won't get him anywhere in life and eat our food (he has his own mini-fridge in his room btw. If he had a toilet in there he's set.) It's sad because he's using up the rest of the family's resources (he's 1/4 of the electric bill, no joke) and he finds nothing wrong with the fact that he's never spoken face-to-face with his most of his "friends" and that his life is almost completely digital. if the internet was to go down, he would go into a fetal position. This is the way a lot of hardcore gamers live and I'm sad for them.

If stating the obvious is douch*baggery, then we are both douch*s. But we should stop this conversation before the mods have our hides.

Fair enough. :)

Kenny022593
12-23-2009, 07:14 PM
it's amazing on live, what are you talking about

In my opinion though the normal fourth one was 1000x better. You could actually see the other people and many many other things.

Duzza
12-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Under normal circumstances like Fifa 10, NBA live i would share my gamertag but with a game like MW2, I don't want you to get killed too many times by me. Sorry.

agassi fan
12-24-2009, 04:52 PM
i sent some requests to some of you

NickH87
12-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Well I am on break from college and this game conveniently entered my life to kill all the extra time I have. I basically stopped talking to my friends from home because they arent really friends anymore after high school. I have a few left and we go out to bars/clubs on weekends, but those who dont go to college have full time jobs.

So as a poor college student I spend my days playing video games and working out and see civilization at night.

OroDeSantoro
12-25-2009, 10:39 AM

I'm interested in hearing how you know that he's 1/4 of the electric bill...

agassi fan
01-10-2010, 06:37 PM
sold my 360 and got a ps3

slice it
01-10-2010, 06:49 PM

agreed,

GT: Slice it

im on sometimes during weekends.

mozzer
02-14-2010, 04:48 AM
Jonesyyy93