PDA

View Full Version : Head LM Radical Tour v. Head Flexpoint Radical Tour

sunmin77
04-21-2005, 08:13 PM
I just got a LM radical tour and I have to say that the racquet is just awesome. It has pinpoint control and great power. I am wondering whether the new Flexpoint Radical Tour is anything like it or whether it is a digression. From what I hear, it is more flexible and swings much heavier than its 324 swingweight indicates.
Any comparisons are appreciated.

AndrewSummer
04-23-2005, 10:15 AM
The LM Radical Tour is the best Radical I have used - it has power with accurracy and control, plus comfort and stability; unfortunately, I think Head are going to stop making it in favour of the new Flexpoint Radical Tour - that doesnt mean I think the Flexpoint is a bad racquet - its just different - bigger headsize and more open string pattern = more spin, more power (potentially), but less control (probably).

don knot
04-23-2005, 11:15 AM
I've hit both frames and I think that they are both high quality sticks.
The LM is solid stable and just an all around great frame.
The Flex-point tour is a different animal altogether. It is solid like the lm tour, but has an open pattern and is more flexible. I didn't feel any kind of special flex from the "flex-points", it just felt like a nice flexible, heavy frame. I felt that both models were very manuverable. If given the choice between either I personally would go with the Flexpoint tour becuase I like the open pattern and the 100 si head.
Just my Opinion..