PDA

View Full Version : Court sign up/reservation sheets........

topsltennis
12-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Didn't see an appropriate forum to ask about this........ I just took over Head Pro position at a resort and am looking to make a few small changes, amongst them the court reservation sheet that we use. I thought it would be fairly simple to find, but I can't find anywhere that has these available......... Anyone know where you can buy these things? Thanks

mikeler
12-24-2009, 07:33 PM
Get rid of paper, do it all online :)

But if you insist, just make up a spreadsheet with the date at the top right, the court numbers as columns and the times as rows.

Cindysphinx
12-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Just curious . . . what reservation system do you use?

jim e
12-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Just make up one that would look appropriate for what you would like, and then give that to a printer to make as many sheets as necessary.You really only need to go to a printer and tell him/her your preferences, and they can make up a sample 1st for you to approve, and then make changes before they are made up in quantity. We do that at work for different papers that are printed up at times.

jpr
12-27-2009, 04:00 AM
we use www.reservemycourt.com

not sure if its available everywhere

very pleased with it

topsltennis
12-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Just curious . . . what reservation system do you use?

There is no 'system' per se, just a grid with 5 cts. we have that we write on when someone needs to reserve a court. The sheets are perfectly fine, they are just loose--- really I just need a way to bind them so that I can keep it organized when people need to book a few weeks in advance etc. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

goran_ace
12-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Simplest way would be to just go to your local Staples or Office Depot and buy a three-ring punch, a large binder, and some dividers (e.g. one for each week or month).

Otherwise you could print out 3-4 months worth of those sheets and bring them to a printer or FedEx Kinko's and have them spiral bound with plastic covers. Maybe do one book for each month.

topsltennis
12-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Simplest way would be to just go to your local Staples or Office Depot and buy a three-ring punch, a large binder, and some dividers (e.g. one for each week or month).

Otherwise you could print out 3-4 months worth of those sheets and bring them to a printer or FedEx Kinko's and have them spiral bound with plastic covers. Maybe do one book for each month.

Yea exactly- I think we have it worked out.

Mahboob Khan
12-28-2009, 10:31 PM
Court Reservation Sheet
Name of the Facility/Club

__________________________________________________ ________________
Timing Court 1 Court 2 Court 3 Court 4 Court 5
__________________________________________________ ________________

0700-0730______________________________________________ ___________

0730-0800______________________________________________ ___________

0800-0830______________________________________________ ___________

0830-0900______________________________________________ ___________

and so on.

You should draw vertical lines also.

And you may have this for 10 courts.

If you have 20 courts or more and you want to use A4 paper, then you may prepare another sheet for courts 11-20.

And please, once you prepare this sheet, email me in a word document. My email: makhan67@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Mahboob Khan