PDA

View Full Version : What Reality Show Would You Go On?

CivicLx
04-21-2005, 10:13 PM
Let's say out of Survivor, Amazing Race, American Idol, Fear Factor, Real World, Surreal Life or Big Brother...which show would you go on? If you don't see a show on here, well tough s***...j/p feel free to put it up. I'd pick Amazing Race...and on a side note, baseball just got over...about an hour late...and now the greatest reality show on tv is on...WWE Smackdown :D

ShooterMcMarco
04-21-2005, 11:18 PM
apprentice, since hot chicks always get recruited.

K!ck5w3rvE
04-24-2005, 02:57 AM
Outback Jack!

equinox
04-24-2005, 05:00 AM
John Safran Show. I'd love to give ray martin the finger. That's reality tv.

matchpoints
04-24-2005, 06:11 AM
John Safran Show. I'd love to give ray martin the finger. That's reality tv.

After reading all your posts thus far, I'd like to nominate you for the best one, two, and three liners ever on Talk Tennis

I'd like to be that guy in the show Joe Millionaire so all the hot women can fight over me for all the wrong reasons.

MegacedU
04-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Real World. It's one big party - self explanitory. And plus, once you do that you're set for life, seeing as how you'll always be called back for runions, real world/road rules challenge etc etc.

Exile
04-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Reality TV, they should make something on the tennis channel for like a hs or college team, our team is always doing something stupid.

Stupid things we've done:
Broke the ice machine because someone wanted to freeze a tennis ball.
Pegged wasp nests.
Sprayed wasps with spray paint.
Took a lighter w/ can of bug spray and almost burnt our shed down because we wanted to burn wasps.
Hid all the freshmen rackets on the covered roof of the stands.
Peg wars, enough said.
Sprayed inapproprtiate images on our strings for a district meet(we changed rackets afterwards).
Used the ball machine as our own personal tank to hit freshmen.
"When in doubt, aim for the crotch."
Put face in front of ball machine because they thought it was out of balls(it was off, we turned it on, he got hit).

And many other things that would be filtered out.

Such an immature team, but we know when to quit.

SaritaUTHorns
04-24-2005, 09:58 AM
Immature as it may be, you guys sound like you have a lot of fun! And that's how it should be! :D

Oh, and I'd probably go on...The Apprentice!

Exile
04-24-2005, 11:10 AM
If you think that's fun, just wait till you see what we did to our coach's car...

bhs
04-24-2005, 03:53 PM
The real world kicks ***.Who wouldnt want to party everynight and live in a big house.

fedex27
04-24-2005, 04:04 PM
all of them, but i dont like to eat gross stuff

roger2016
04-24-2005, 04:11 PM
If I could only be on one in the list, I'd say Real World.. because there's good looking girls on there. but If I could pick one outside of the list... Pimp My Ride. I'd sell the car afterwards if I didn't like it :)

MegacedU
04-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Though you might end up living with freaks on the Real World. Like Frankie in San Diego and Sara in Phillie.

fedex27
04-24-2005, 05:44 PM
Though you might end up living with freaks on the Real World. Like Frankie in San Diego and Sara in Phillie.
i had no problesm with sarah

MegacedU
04-24-2005, 06:14 PM
She annoyed the hell out of me. She was so emotionally unbalanced. I felt as though she lacked respect for herself by throwing herself at everything that moved. She was so obviously there just for the hook-ups. Lastly, she cries too much. It's plain out irritating when someone cries as often as she does.

Deuce
04-25-2005, 12:07 AM
What absolutely pathetic drivel.

All of you people desperately need to throw your TVs off the roof and learn to read books.

AAAA
04-25-2005, 03:17 AM
'TW Boards' is the best reality show bar none!

Muse
04-26-2005, 07:07 PM
I'd do fear factor... without the exception of eating all that nasty stuff, the stunts actually look rather fun.

Noelle
04-27-2005, 06:23 PM
Amazing Race, because I'd love to travel. (And wouldn't you feel somewhat like a pro tennis player with all the jetlag to experience?)