PDA

View Full Version : Tennis court Rollers

lwto
12-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Hey, I play out here in the northwest.. often wet, less often dry. I'm a regular player here and have decided that Since I am regular, I should have a squeegee and a roller, have squeegee, need roller.

Question is, there are a number of different rollers out there, does anyone know if there is truly a difference in different rollers to merit the $40.00 price difference's I see on the internet?

Is there a particular roller availabe that people have better success with?

thanks.

ci2ca
12-31-2009, 10:22 AM
The gamma ones work great. We use them at our club.

rich s
12-31-2009, 11:04 AM
Hey, I play out here in the northwest.. often wet, less often dry. I'm a regular player here and have decided that Since I am regular, I should have a squeegee and a roller, have squeegee, need roller.

Question is, there are a number of different rollers out there, does anyone know if there is truly a difference in different rollers to merit the $40.00 price difference's I see on the internet?

Is there a particular roller availabe that people have better success with?

thanks.

FWIW......My experience is the more expensive rollers use denser material which lasts longer than the lesser expensive rollers...

Sorry can't recommend a brand or model.

lawlitssoo1n
01-02-2010, 09:18 PM
The gamma ones work great. We use them at our club.

agreed! i like how the leg stand fold up. and how the bag is so compact and can carry so many balls

ci2ca
01-03-2010, 09:32 PM
agreed! i like how the leg stand fold up. and how the bag is so compact and can carry so many balls

Haha, that's a ball hopper sir. We're talking about squeegees, the little rollers that push water off the court so they dry faster.

Bud
01-03-2010, 11:58 PM
A broom works well, too :)