PDA

View Full Version : LM Prestige = WOW

camhabib
04-22-2005, 03:06 PM
I just picked up my new LM Prestige Mid strung with Laserfibre Supreme 17 @ 60lbs and all I can say is wow. The control, the spin, and the maneuverability of the racquet is just outstanding. I came from an i.Prestige and definitely saw this one as an improvement. I just ordered a few more as backups because this racquet is a keeper for sure. I can see why some people don't like it, it does somewhat lack in feel but its precision more then makes up for it. Just my opinion; nothing more and nothing less.

-Cameron

Rory G
04-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Does the high swingweight effect maneuverability? Also, did you have a chance to hit with the MP for comparison? I am considering giving the mid a try. What level and style are you?

Flatspin
04-22-2005, 06:19 PM
I also like the LM prestige mid. However, I still prefer the crispness and the "pop" the i prestige mid provides. Good frame though!

camhabib
04-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Does the high swingweight effect maneuverability? Also, did you have a chance to hit with the MP for comparison? I am considering giving the mid a try. What level and style are you?

I haven't played with the MP of the LM but I had the MP of the i.Prestige and I can tell you this - the MP is A LOT more forgiving. Your hits have to be more on target with the mid. I also felt it was much easier to move the mid then the MP. Iím an all court player and found this up for the challenge of my game. I'm happy with the mid, it forces style and power over everything else.

-Cameron

Rory G
04-22-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks.......I'll give the mid a demo to compare to the MP that I've been using.