PDA

View Full Version : Dunlop Revelation Pro 90 - need specs

In D Zone
01-01-2010, 08:11 PM
I have tried searching the web and TW - unable to find the specs for the Dunlop Revelation Pro 90 (purple frame). I've found info on how to string the frame but not the spec.

Any one care to give me some info. Tennis.com used to have page that listed all the spec , since the web site has been revised. They removed the page.

HELP!.

Hotrocks
01-02-2010, 09:08 PM
I have tried searching the web and TW - unable to find the specs for the Dunlop Revelation Pro 90 (purple frame). I've found info on how to string the frame but not the spec.

Any one care to give me some info. Tennis.com used to have page that listed all the spec , since the web site has been revised. They removed the page.

HELP!.

Looking for the same thing, spec's on Revelations(many varieties) and the Muscle Weave of the late 90's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...

In D Zone
01-06-2010, 07:28 AM
ANYONE? Here's pic, hope this will help!

http://i46.tinypic.com/vdtzd.jpg

In D Zone
01-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Update - strung the Rev Pro 90 with a set of Cyberflash 17g at 50 lbs.

Racquet sw felt about 330g
Stiffness about 63 to 65

I found the match with the low tension and the racquet was perfect. I played with it for a couple of days. Found the set up to be great. Serves well - offering good pace and spin. Hit against a couple of guys who can hit pretty hard - the frame took every shot and returned the favor with no problem. Stable at the baseline and at the net. Love the control of this frame. A tad heavier (my son misplaced our scale- so I cannot tell exactly the weight) compared to AG100; guessing it's 12.5oz atleast.

This one is definitely a keeper!

Asher
01-29-2011, 06:34 PM
I own this racquet, and tennis express weighed it for me. It is 11.8 oz. strung.

Asher