PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Warehouse is a cut above the rest...

louis netman
01-01-2010, 10:49 PM
I've been a long-time customer of TW, but a friend recently introduced me to Tennis Express, telling me of their competitive prices and most importantly the absence of sales tax in my transactions and free shipping (as my orders are typically over $75.00).

I'm a long-time player/stringer and recently broke a set of Pacific Classic Gut 16 in the stringer. Since I have purchased this string from both TW and Tennis Express within the last six months (I use a lot of it), I did not know where it originated.

I phoned Tennis Express first and informed them of my predicament which they immediately rejected. I was subsequently told to contact the manufacturer. I then e-mailed Tennis Warehouse and within 24 hours received a reply stating that TW would replace the defective string. Within another 24 hours I received a package of Pacific Classic 16 at my front door! Thank you TW!!! Tennis Warehouse is still the best!!!

armsty
01-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Living in Australia I only ever buy from TW if I am doing a large order. So typically a couple of reels, rackets, shoes, erc will come from TW as even with the shipping charge, it's heaps cheaper than any Australian shops. I have looked at Tennis Express but they have a smaller range (atleast last time I looked).

Plus I feel great loyalty for all the help they've given me over the years.