PDA

View Full Version : a couple schools im interested in

Larrysümmers
01-02-2010, 08:05 PM
hi does anyone know about the tennis programs at Dominican University, Quincey University, and Austin-Peavy State University.
these are some schools that i am interested in and i dont really know anything about their tennis programs.
thanks for your time and info:)

stapletonj
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
all I know is A-P has the best cheer of all

"Let's Go P!"

"Let's Go P!"

Larrysümmers
01-04-2010, 08:55 PM
all I know is A-P has the best cheer of all

"Let's Go P!"

"Let's Go P!"

are you around that area of that school?

atatu
01-06-2010, 11:16 AM
hi does anyone know about the tennis programs at Dominican University, Quincey University, and Austin-Peavy State University.
these are some schools that i am interested in and i dont really know anything about their tennis programs.

It's Austin Peay (pronouned P), not Austin Peavy, and the cheer dates back to a time when they had a basketball play whose nickname was "Fly" so the chant was "The Fly is open, let's go Peay !"

SuperDuy
01-06-2010, 11:44 AM
My friend plays for AP also its Peay not Peavy.

west coast 2 hander
01-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Nothing against AP, but have you ever been to the campus/city? A little different. Visit them all.

nadalfan4life
01-21-2010, 02:16 PM

I know someone who played at Dominican and he is a very good player, but Idk much about it soo...

Larrysümmers
01-21-2010, 02:57 PM
I know someone who played at Dominican and he is a very good player, but Idk much about it soo...

I've only talked to the assistant coach briefly. It was a college thing where a ton of reps from different schools came. It was I fill out the my info and they send more stuff back. I didn't ask anything really about tennis because there were ton of people and I didn't want to be rude to the other people by taking up a long time.

goldfish81
01-21-2010, 09:52 PM

quincey is pretty good

pac10s.com

Larrysümmers
01-22-2010, 04:48 PM
quincey is pretty good

pac10s.com

yeah since my freshmen year i joked around with our AD about trying to set up a non conference meet against a high school from there, he said if i paid for the gas and hotel he would consider it haha :)

but i do wear a Quincy hat that i have from there. lol

Dream_On
02-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know what the tennis programs are like at the following schools :
Wittenberg (Div 3)
Young Harris College (JC)
Notre Dame College (NAIA)