PDA

View Full Version : Ipod touch

bolo
01-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Has anyone tried watching youtube tennis videos on the ipod touch? Can you see the ball?

thanks,

LiveForever
01-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey Bolo,
It depends on the quality of the video. On regular videos, I cant see the ball that well but on HD and HQ video, I can see the ball very clearly. I have an iphone so its pretty much the same thing.

mikeler
01-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Hey Bolo,
It depends on the quality of the video. On regular videos, I cant see the ball that well but on HD and HQ video, I can see the ball very clearly. I have an iphone so its pretty much the same thing.

Totally agree.

bolo
01-03-2010, 06:51 PM
thanks you two!

flyinghippos101
01-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey Bolo,

What he said

by the way, when did the iphone OS start supporting HD playback? I thought the only videos you could play were standard definition, atleast standard definition is the only format I can play at the moment.

fed_the_savior
01-03-2010, 06:57 PM
What he said

by the way, when did the iphone OS start supporting HD playback? I thought the only videos you could play were standard definition, atleast standard definition is the only format I can play at the moment.
two words.. jail break