PDA

View Full Version : POG mid +12pt headlight

Bom
04-22-2005, 11:39 PM
After reading customizing Warrior thread, I decided to customize my 80' POG mid. The purpose is to reduce grip size. The new weight is added up to 350g and it is 12 points headlight. How do you think it's too headlight? I won't have time to test until next month. Most racquets in the market have mazimum at 8pt so I am worry that 12pt is too much HL.

MChong
04-22-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm sure that because it's 350g, you'll still get plenty of power in the shot, assumign you can swing it of course. lol, volleys might be sluggish, however; that has to up the swingweight a bit.

pchoi04
04-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Some wilsons are 10pts head light. I guess you just have to try it whats good for me might not be good for your. But at 350g I dont think it will be alright.

Swan Song
04-23-2005, 01:14 PM
After reading customizing Warrior thread, I decided to customize my 80' POG mid. The purpose is to reduce grip size. The new weight is added up to 350g and it is 12 points headlight. How do you think it's too headlight? I won't have time to test until next month. Most racquets in the market have mazimum at 8pt so I am worry that 12pt is too much HL.

That is how headlight my Graphite is, and I think it plays much better than stock. The stock is too cumbersome and I think too stiff.