PDA

View Full Version : Babolat's 100 sq. in.: AeroPro Drive vs Pure Drive vs Pure Control Team Std

Serge46
04-23-2005, 12:51 AM
3 great babs ... The AeroPro Drive is very similar to the Pure Drive, and the Pure Control Team Std. MP is an excellent racquet too. Thay have many of the same tech. attributes. That is an opt. choice for a 4,0 baseliner with good volley technic (full western forhand and one-handed backh)? Please some inf. about playtesting - ground, net, control etc. and wrist, elbow or shoulder pain also. Thanks.

federer_nadal
04-23-2005, 08:26 PM
go the PC,i have heard good things about them when used by a player with solid mechanics

hummer23
04-23-2005, 08:39 PM
i'd say pure drive, or perhaps teh plus, im not sure how your 1 hander will be effected by the extra leanth. in general, both the aero and pure drives are great for western topspin forahnds, and the pure drie is a great frame for servingand has a lot of power on groundies to just pull up and hit a winner. awsome frame in my opinion. elbow and shoulder problems wise, ive never had any with that frame, and but all babolat frames are relativesly stiff, the 3 you have mentioned are not exceptions, and if that bothers you teh nlook for a different brand frame. as far as pure control mp goes, i didnt like its high swingweight because it was hard to control, but it didnt really reward you will good pace or spin. i thought it was too combersome ,adn not really worth it. my choice would definantly be the pure drive or pure drive plus.