PDA

View Full Version : Head Flexpoint racquets

AJK1
04-23-2005, 06:41 AM
Has anyone out there managed to have a hit with any of the new flexpoint sticks?

AndrewD
04-23-2005, 07:42 AM
Yep, had a hit with one last weekend. I guess Im just not impressed by the quality of Head's recent racquets. The Flexpoint seemed like an improvement on the LM Radical -more comfort, bit more power on off centre shots- but nothing to really rave about. It is nice without being in any way exceptional and seems to me to be just another racquet that does most things at about a 7/10 level but can in no way justify its price tag or all of the marketing fluff that goes along with it.

I was actually a bit disappointed in the TW review where it seemed everyone was being so very complimentary but in a forced kind of way. As far as Im concerned the Flexpoint is not worth its price tag. If you want performance of a similar quality, in the Radical line, save yourself the money and buy the LM. If you want even better performance then go for the i-Radical which is far and away the best of the three. If you want something newer then take a look at the Technifibre range which, to my way of thinking, outstrips anything in Head's current line-up.