PDA

View Full Version : Nike - Tiger Woods

dougery
01-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Curious if anyone is steering clear of Nike since the Tiger scandal broke. I've never been a Nike user so I'll stick to other brands. I'm really shocked that this story didn't break a LONG time ago. Feel sorry for his wife and kids.

jamesblakefan#1
01-04-2010, 01:35 PM
My mom got me a NIKE hoodie for Christmas. :D

Needless to stay, the family's sticking w/ Nike.

SempreSami
01-04-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't see what Nike have to do with this, other than paying him loadz of coin, it's not like they covered up his antics did they?

Jonnyf
01-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Come on though, It's absurd, There's absolutely no relation between Nike and TW's actions. Why would anyone stop purchasing things from Nike because of that.. I mean, I bought a pair of Nike running shoes today, I hardly went up and thought "yas, these shoes show me obviously condoning Tiger Woods antics"

El Diablo
01-04-2010, 01:49 PM
I also don't see the rationale here. Should Nike be punished for Tiger's behavior? What a strange concept.

ollinger
01-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Is seems like some people need an outlet for their self-righteous moral indignation, and since they really have no way to punish Tiger directly, punishing a sponsor must seem like the next best thing. A sad waste of aggression.

Ripper014
01-04-2010, 03:12 PM
I am an Adidas guy myself... I have odd piece of Nike clothing but I buy what I like... not so much the brand. Lately I like the style of the Adidas stuff... but that could change tomorrow.