PDA

View Full Version : Cannon Beach

Ripper014
01-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Does anyone know...? I usually go to Cannon Beach a couple of times a year for a holiday... we just like the area. I never bring my gear... but I have noticed a pair of nice courts across the street from a Fish Store... are they Pay N Play or free courts..? I never see them ever used.

LuckyR
01-14-2010, 11:31 AM
Does anyone know...? I usually go to Cannon Beach a couple of times a year for a holiday... we just like the area. I never bring my gear... but I have noticed a pair of nice courts across the street from a Fish Store... are they Pay N Play or free courts..? I never see them ever used.

Cannon Beach where?

stanfordtennis alum
01-14-2010, 11:38 AM

which country, state, city is this cannon beach located? im sure there are more than 1 of these in the world

Ripper014
01-14-2010, 12:22 PM
which country, state, city is this cannon beach located? im sure there are more than 1 of these in the world

Sorry in Oregon... it never occured to me, but I guess it should have. I thought the Pacific Northwest was the center of the universe.