PDA

View Full Version : "Bachelor" Producer Shags Contestant! Ha!

ttbrowne
01-06-2010, 01:07 PM
Finally something interesting happened on the show I can't stand..
A producer for "The Bachelor" shagged one of the female contestants.
ROFLMAO!

I still will not watch but it deserves this show right, this is one of the most self-deprecating shows on TV. These girls will get lower than a snake in a wagon track to get "The Bachelor" and he is all caught up in the "searching for true love" bulls***.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/01/04/the-bachelors-chris-harrison-calls-scandal-incredibly-unfortunate/

diggler
01-07-2010, 04:06 AM
Why should the contestant leave the show? There is no advantage to the contestant. Hardly surprising if there are 20 women sitting in a house with nothing to do. If 2 contestants get off with each other do they get kicked out too?

brad1730
01-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Why should the contestant leave the show? There is no advantage to the contestant. Hardly surprising if there are 20 women sitting in a house with nothing to do. If 2 contestants get off with each other do they get kicked out too?

Although highly suspect, the attitude is that the women should be available emotionally and wanting to marry. If they are hooking up with each other or with a producer, they really aren't putting much effort into it. Personally, I think this show is a joke. My wife wanted to watch a few of the past seasons, but it has gotten so bad that even she doesn't want to watch it now.

littleboi21
01-07-2010, 08:15 AM
This show produced unsuccessful relationships. I think only 1 couple are still married until now. You can't find true love from this. I feel sorry for them. Although I gotta say, the chicks are hot. lol.

BigServer1
01-07-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't think the girls are all that impressive this time...Oh well, Jake was kind of a wimpy biatch when he was on the Bachelorette.

Yes, I watch the show...