PDA

View Full Version : Light headed and ears ringing

shazbot
01-11-2010, 09:23 AM
So this has just started to happen recently, within the last year I would say.

It does not happen often and it seems to happen only when I'm doing any kinda intense tennis drills (like hit a ball, run and touch the sideline, then get into position to hit the next ball) it does not happen when playing sets.

So first I start to feel a little light headed, I can sense it is happening. But I am still able to play. Next I get a little weak, I have trouble tracking the ball and hitting it with any power. Then my ears will start to slightly ring and my I start to see black dots.

Every time this has happened, I have stopped play and sat down. After about 2-3 minutes of just resting and drinking some water I am completely better and go back to playing again. I have never let it get so far, that I actually faint.

I fainted once back in about 8th grade (I'm 25 now) with the same kind of symptoms, but up until this last year, never had this happen since then.

Anyone else experience this, or have any idea what it could be, before I go see a doctor lol.

Thanks

larry10s
01-11-2010, 09:32 AM
go see a doctor

shazbot
01-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Lol, I am.

Was wondering if anyone has had this happen and if they did, what was the cause.

:)

Nuke
01-11-2010, 10:12 AM
It could be low blood pressure. See a doctor.

charliefedererer
01-11-2010, 12:06 PM
Are you still in Framingham, home of the famous Framingham heart study?
There have got to be plenty of good doctors that can see you there.
The causes of lightheadedness and blacking out are just too numerous to guess at on line.

aphex
01-13-2010, 05:55 AM
it happens to me sometimes...try eating something sweet...