PDA

View Full Version : Youth tennis acadamy in Australia?

Leslie Kwong
04-25-2005, 07:20 AM
Besides the folowing: Pat Cash International teniis acadamy, Sydney tennis school, Australian open tennis acadamy and the Meblourne International tennis school,
Can any one suggest any serious intenisve tennis training for my son age 15 years old who like to join serious tournament group training during Australian school term breaks?

nswelshman
04-25-2005, 03:32 PM
hard to find acadmies in australia i think

Leslie Kwong
04-26-2005, 12:57 AM
Yes, thanks for the reply> My son is actually been trained by: A) personal coach and? manger :Tim McKim and at term time, my son goes to Kooyong club for tennis coaching and his school is Scotch College next to Kooyong Club. His coach there is Dom.s . He is also trained by Brendan Sharpe who is the school private coach.My son justlessons with him this morniong at 7.00am at school "s own 18 tennis court.
However, I will take him again to Pat Cash tennis acadamy this June/July term breaks and I need more tennis places to send my son who is 14 year old to go to during term breaks in Aiustralia,He just started boarding school there this January......Thank . I will go through all the webs sites at night to see what I can find.. My son won the Single 14U at Dingley club during Easter !
From Dr. Leslie Kwong.

nswelshman
04-26-2005, 01:49 AM
Have you talked to your son's coach about where he thinks your son should train?

Does your son like Kooyong?

webgurl
05-09-2005, 04:24 PM
My daughter trains at http://pro-onetennis.com.au and I can highly recommend this academy. They actually cater to international students and can arrange home-stay or unit accommodation.

Her private coach has played at Wimbledon, French and the US Open competitions.