PDA

View Full Version : prince spec comp 90

dlesser13
01-16-2010, 09:54 AM
I have a white prince spec comp 90, the 14x18 white version. It is currently unstrung and a little beat up, but the SW on this thing is amazing. I read up on the specs and found out it was about 330g strung with a 5-6 pt HL balance(feels amazing). I am currently trying to lead one of my other frames up to match this feel. I would like to know if this frame is considered polarized(should put lead at 12 and the handle) or if it a depolarized frame and should opt to add lead at 3 and 9, and the handle as well. Thank you guys!

Also what are yall's feelings on the stick? I had the brief pleasure of hitting with it before the strings popped, but I felt like it was a great stick, superb spin, good feel, and I like the fact that to get the spin I didn't have to sacrifice my livelihood by investing in a larger headsize(100 in)

gh65721
01-16-2010, 08:43 PM
I have one, like it a lot, don't know if it is polarized or not. Do not put a poly in this stick whatever you do. I tried some Pro Supex Big Ace in mine whick has played very soft in every other stick I have put it in. It felt very harsh. Stick with a multi or syn gut.

pshulam
01-16-2010, 09:28 PM
I have two Spectrum Comp 90. They have solid feel and ultimate control. The racquet can produce heavy spins because of its open pattern.