PDA

View Full Version : Tsonga's "Magic Racquet"

armsty
01-23-2010, 01:47 AM
Awesome interview

"I see you play with a new racquet this year"
"Yeah"
"Why"
"Ahh because the racquet is better. It's a Babolat racquet and you can buy it ah in the shop. Ah yeah it's a good racquet"
"Were you looking for more power? Were you looking for more control? Why did you change from your other racquet?"
"Ahh I change because it give me both, you know? Power and more control"
"Racquets like that don't exist you can either have power, or control. You can't have both"
"Yeah but I have both"
"Ahh you have a Magic Racquet"

Six.One.Tour.90FAN
01-23-2010, 01:52 AM
advertising fail :)

baseline_monster
01-23-2010, 02:33 AM
nah that was good work! funny interview. he was being carefull not to plug the brang to much as its not a popular thing to do. however courier asked hewitt a question about his necklace as well! btw, any one who says he hasnt got used to that racket yet or he was stupid for moving is on another plannet, he hit some big balls today

Arvid
01-23-2010, 02:57 AM
Awesome interview

"I see you play with a new racquet this year"
"Yeah"
"Why"
"Ahh because the racquet is better. It's a Babolat racquet and you can buy it ah in the shop. Ah yeah it's a good racquet"
"Were you looking for more power? Were you looking for more control? Why did you change from your other racquet?"
"Ahh I change because it give me both, you know? Power and more control"
"Racquets like that don't exist you can either have power, or control. You can't have both"
"Yeah but I have both"
"Ahh you have a Magic Racquet"
Whats going on here is babolat paying for Courier to ask those ridiqoulos questions?? First with Nadal and hes new strings and now these pathetic questions to Tsonga about hes new Babolat......

Aces09
01-23-2010, 03:06 AM
I think it's cool, good for tsonga for supporting his company. :-D
He's playing some stellar tennis with that "Magic racquet" and I really like his form right now, if he keeps up this level of play or surpasses it, Tsonga can win any of the four majors. From the hard courts of US or Australia to the grass of wimbledon where his big serve and attacking nature will do him alot of good, to the clay of paris where his massive powerhouse groundies will be very effective.
PLUS, has anyone else noticed how fit he looks? he must've lost 10-13lbs.
He really looks like a tennis player instead of a football player now.

:D

Allez Tsonga!!!

plus, didn't he miss the french and wimbledon last year?? And he's still in the top 10?

That just shows how good he is, he missed most of the year with injuries and is STILL in the top 10, he's going up and going fast baby. If he plays at the level he played at in OZ in '08 he can be #1 in the world

penguyen17
01-23-2010, 01:26 PM
no, tsonga was at wimbledon last year, lost to karlovic in four sets i believe.