PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Try TRX Suspension Training?

Hominator
01-23-2010, 04:52 AM
Just tried a session with a personal trainer at my gym - great workout. Anyone else try TRX? Apparently, there's also a tennis-specific TRX training DVD that's supposed to be good, too.

Itagaki
01-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Just tried a session with a personal trainer at my gym - great workout. Anyone else try TRX? Apparently, there's also a tennis-specific TRX training DVD that's supposed to be good, too.

Looks interesting, but it doesnt look like it can accomplish anything gymnast rings cant

check out ringtraining.com

i actually just looked, and they have basically the exact same tool as TRX at a much lower price

although i suppose you miss out on all the dvds TRX has to offer

drewski711
01-25-2010, 09:19 AM
I bought one a year ago and I really like it. The tennis one has some fun workouts for when I don't want to think about my workout. I usually try and get to the gym once a week and do the TRX at home when I don't want to drive to the gym. It's also a pretty great warm up to get the heart pumping and muscles warmed up before matches. It's built really well and the work outs they give you can be anything from easy to challenging depending on how you use your body weight. I'm still trying to master some of the abs/core workouts they have