PDA

View Full Version : Verdasco switches...

chanee
01-23-2010, 06:09 AM
Back to the Barricade V's.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2w50fpz.jpg

This was predictable, though. Verdasco was never happy being in any other shoe other than the Barricades. So, Does that mean the colorways of the Genius's he was supposed to wear during the rest of the year will be scrapped? Or will someone else be wearing them?

Wes_Loves_Dunlop
01-23-2010, 06:13 AM
probably sergio tacchini will make a color way of clothes to match the green geniuses if adidas is willing to pursue

chanee
01-23-2010, 06:27 AM
probably sergio tacchini will make a color way of clothes to match the green geniuses if adidas is willing to pursue

I doubt this. Because that would essentially mean Adidas are telling ST what to do with Djokovic's line. I think they will simply give Djokovic the colorways of the Genius's Verdasco was supposed to wear. Regardless if they don't match his clothes.

viktorkwan
01-23-2010, 02:54 PM
I doubt this. Because that would essentially mean Adidas are telling ST what to do with Djokovic's line. I think they will simply give Djokovic the colorways of the Genius's Verdasco was supposed to wear. Regardless if they don't match his clothes.

Isn't Djokovic just getting any shoes he chooses to get at his own expense after switching from Adidas to ST?

He got a deal with ST for apparel but obviously not a shoes deal...

He could choose to wear any other shoes (similar to some Lacoste apparel sponsored players) but it's just a coincidence that he chooses to stick with Adidas shoes for the time being...

If that is the case, why would Adidas be giving Djokovic shoes that specifically matches his ST apparel?

featherlight
01-23-2010, 07:01 PM

ya it is the same with roddick 's lacoste and babolat shoe contract

OliverSimon
01-23-2010, 10:12 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about his racquet.

blaby
01-24-2010, 12:07 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about his racquet.

same here lol

phishua
01-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Off topic - is it me or does it look like he's shaved his legs and stomach?

chanee
01-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Off topic - is it me or does it look like he's shaved his legs and stomach?

I was thinking the same thing. They are pretty clean i must say lol.

viktorkwan
01-24-2010, 03:29 PM
I hate to admit this, but I've also noticed that he actually does shave his legs...

I think he took a medical timeout during his epic match with Nadal at the Australian Open semis in 2009 to get treatment on his calves/thighs...

If you manage to get a video clip of that, you would find that his legs are definitely shaven...

or maybe waxed? I dunno, either way, he's removed his body hair from his legs...

most probably to facilitate taping and massage etc...