PDA

View Full Version : tweener/player racquets

eLterrible
04-26-2005, 02:02 PM
I was looking between 4 racquets that might be considered both tweener and player racquets, and i was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback:

Dunlop 300g MP
Prince TT Warrior OS
Babolat Pure Power Zylon 360
ProKennex Kinetic 7g

If you've used any of them, just give me some feedback because im still deciding on which to buy, and they all play pretty good in my opinion. :confused:

Nikeman0092
04-26-2005, 02:40 PM
A good tweener/players racquet would be the pure drive or the pure drive plus. Unless you can generate your own power. I used to play with the warrior OS and I loved it. It had a good amount of power which is what I needed and the 107 sq. inch head was good for me. It didn't have much control but it was good enough for me.

eLterrible
04-26-2005, 04:08 PM
I've used the warrior, and the dunlop, both are pretty good i think i like the warrior a little more....BUT I've heard that the 7g and TT warrior are really similar, but i read on TW that the 7g got a slightly better review, can anyone confirm this?

montx
04-26-2005, 06:46 PM
On Paper, I think the Dunlop is a good tweener as it has characteristics of both a player racquet and a tweener.

monologuist
04-26-2005, 07:26 PM
THe Warrior OS is an excellent tweener...the 7g is also sweet. THe Warrior will give you much more spin and will be more maneuverable. If you don't swing that fast the Warrior will be more powerful. THe 7G will be more solid, more comfortable and be more powerful only if you can swing it as fast (it is heavier than the Warrior).

You may want to look at the Pro Kennex LAver Type S or Type SX as well. Similar to Pure Drive but not as stiff and much better feel...it'd be a happy medium between the 7g and the WArrior OS.