PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is Haas wearing!

whoopinstick
01-24-2010, 07:20 AM
What company is Haas wearing. I was watching his match with Tsonga and couldn't figure out for the life of me what company it was. The breast logo on his shirt was a black flame, and had graphic of a tennis player serving down at the bottom right on the back.

I'm pretty sure it isn't K swiss so what is it?

malakas
01-24-2010, 07:25 AM
I only know the company of his undewear.Commando.

Radical10is
01-24-2010, 07:30 AM
solfire...

TennezSport
01-24-2010, 07:42 AM
Tommy’s smokin’: The German’s no longer peddling K-Swiss goods, instead wearing pieces with the flame logo of Solfire, a Miami-based clothing company founded by artist Brendan Murphy. Note the use of graphics on the side and back of Tommy’s shirts. Check out some of the line (though not these specific performance pieces) on their site. We haven’t asked K-Swiss about who’s taking over Tommy’s place, but we’ll let you know when we find out anything more.

http://www.cronicasportiva.ro/tag/solfire
http://solfiregear.3dcartstores.com/

Cheers, TennezSport :cool:

THESEXPISTOL
01-24-2010, 02:39 PM
I only know the company of his undewear.Commando.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fee
01-24-2010, 02:47 PM
forum search tool is your friend, we talked about this during and after his first match. :)

whoopinstick
01-24-2010, 06:30 PM
forum search tool is your friend, we talked about this during and after his first match. :)

Sorry, keep that in mind for next time.

But do you know why he made the sudden switch in brands?

Fee
01-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Sorry, keep that in mind for next time.

But do you know why he made the sudden switch in brands?

I suspect Kswiss dropped him for breach of contract. Tommy likes his Nike shoes and he kept wearing them even though he was supposed to wear Kswiss shoes (I saw him wearing nikes for a match last year in IW on a non TV court). He played Kooyong this year right before the AO wearing plain white clothes with his nickname on them, he must have picked up Solfire right before the AO started.

15_ounce
01-25-2010, 12:28 AM
I saw Has playing in Kooyong. He wore the same kind of plain white shirt, but with different logo... instead of that black fire ball, it was a word of 'Hasi'. I wonder if that black fire ball logo is the 'Hasi' company logo.

Fee
01-25-2010, 11:04 AM
I saw Has playing in Kooyong. He wore the same kind of plain white shirt, but with different logo... instead of that black fire ball, it was a word of 'Hasi'. I wonder if that black fire ball logo is the 'Hasi' company logo.

Hasi is Tommy's nickname.