PDA

View Full Version : A lazy question...

Jonny S&V
01-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Ok, I'll admit that, off of the tennis court, I am probably one of the laziest people out there. I will hit for 6-8 hours a day if given the opportunity, but try to get me to go to the gym or go for a run, good luck! So, I've been thinking of ways to get past my laziness and was wondering what muscles I'm missing if I stick to a regimen of sit-ups and crunches? In other words, what lifts will I have to hit the gym for? I've searched, but there are so many options and I'm not a weight-lifting guru (nutrition on the other hand I have a pretty good knowledge base).

I know this sounds pretty infantile, but I'm trying to figure out the best use of my time due to the amount of schooling/extracurriculars I am participating in (which leaves me with little to no social life... :( ).

r2473
01-25-2010, 02:21 PM
I would advise plenty of 12 oz curls followed by lots of sex.

Only problem is that, though not required, this routine really benefits from having partners (multiple if possible).

LeeD
01-25-2010, 06:06 PM
I also consider myself lazy and also eat like a elephant (lots).
Worse, I hate training.
So, I go windsurfing, try to ride my bike in short sprints, try to play tennis 5 days a week, always trying to be explosive and max effort.
Surfing is a natural for sprint effort workouts, as is basketball and maybe soccer (but I like the idea of using my hands).
I also eat at Mc E D's like every day.
5'11", 150 lbs., but with a 15 month old sprained ankle and a 3 year tendon left wrist problem.