PDA

View Full Version : Signum PPP 1.18/Signum PHyp 1.24...anyone tried this hybrid?

TripleB
01-27-2010, 10:30 AM
In looking at a orange main string with a black cross string, this is one I'm taking a close look at to put in my Gamma T-7.

Anyone tried a Signum Pro Poly Plasma 1.18 main/Signum Pro Hyperion 1.24 hybrid? If so, how did it play?

The only thing I worry about is the durability of the 1.18 SPPP for a heavy topspin player...how durable is the 1.18?

I'm also looking at possibly trying the following strings instead:
Orange Mains:
Leopard Plus Control 17
Pacific XForce 17

Black Crosses:
Head Rip Control 16L (or the Hyperion)

Thanks for any input.

TripleB

bowchikawow
01-27-2010, 03:38 PM
sounds absolutely wicked, I have used both and have both strings on me so might try this out also. what racket do you use and can you get some pics of the string job if you do it?

TripleB
01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
sounds absolutely wicked, I have used both and have both strings on me so might try this out also. what racket do you use and can you get some pics of the string job if you do it?

Will be putting it in a Gamma T-7: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Gamma_T-7/descpageRCGAMMA-GT7.html

I think the orange mains coming out of the black of the racquet and the black crosses coming out of the orange of the racquet will look pretty good. I'll post pics...it may be a couple weeks before I get the strings in and have the racquet strung.

TripleB