PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Blue vs Cyber Red

Dennis Chan
01-28-2010, 08:54 AM
I know Cyber Flash is different than Cyber Blue, which is softer. Question is, are Cyber Blue and Cyber Red basically the same string other than the color? How about Cyber Black?

Thanks in advance.

gflyer
01-28-2010, 09:14 AM
as far as i know C-Red and c-black are the same string. Being different only the color. At least that's what Topspin told me.
My guess is that they should be very similar or a tiny bit softer than c-Blue. but that's my guess. I never played with c-blue.

BigT
01-28-2010, 09:25 AM
I found C Red to be stiffer than C Flash, and less powerful.
C black was more similar to C Blue.

Dennis Chan
01-28-2010, 10:36 AM
as far as i know C-Red and c-black are the same string. Being different only the color. At least that's what Topspin told me.
My guess is that they should be very similar or a tiny bit softer than c-Blue. but that's my guess. I never played with c-blue.

I found C Red to be stiffer than C Flash, and less powerful.
C black was more similar to C Blue.

gflyer thinks C red should be softer than C blue. And to me C blue is softer than C Flash.
But BigT found C Red to be stiffer than C Flash.

Opinion. Opinion.:shock:

Doc Hollidae
01-28-2010, 10:58 AM
I haven't tried them yet, but from what I've been reading on the board is that CF is the stiffest Topspin string and Cyber Blue is the softest. Concept Pure (CP) is in between the two. Red is stiffer than black and closer to CP or CF and Black is a little softer and closer to Cybe Blue. Again this is just from the posts I've read.

BigT
01-28-2010, 12:39 PM
gflyer thinks C red should be softer than C blue. And to me C blue is softer than C Flash.
But BigT found C Red to be stiffer than C Flash.

Opinion. Opinion.:shock:

My opinions were based on what I felt after playing them, not just reading about them. I suggest everyone should do the same.

gflyer
01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
I didn't play with neither C-Black nor C-Red.
I was just trying trying to help by sharing info I got directly from Topspin.
Hello,

the main difference is the color.

The Cyber Red is a little bit softer than the Cyber black.

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me.

Boris
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Next time I will not share the info so BigT will be happy. ;-)

bsandy
01-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Go here and see for yourself:

http://www.racquettech.com/cgi/tennismagchangestring2.cgi

BigT
01-28-2010, 02:20 PM
I didn't play with neither C-Black nor C-Red.
I was just trying trying to help by sharing info I got directly from Topspin.

Next time I will not share the info so BigT will be happy. ;-)

My comments did not mean to slight you. I also thought they were the same after reading about them. But, after playing, they felt completely different, with Red being much stiffer.