PDA

View Full Version : Citadel tennis?

fedfannumber1
01-29-2010, 05:07 PM
I've been looking at the school and don't know what to expect from their tennis program. I was hoping someone could give me some info. Thanks in advance.

ClarkC
01-30-2010, 01:48 PM
What sources have you checked?

fedfannumber1
01-31-2010, 03:14 PM
The only info I can find is on the schools website, and as far as I can see their tennis program is equivelant to a school like UTC. I was hoping someone could tell me exactly how good they are.

ClarkC
01-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Have you heard of tennisrecruiting.net? You can find out what kind of recruits they have had, see where those guys play in their lineup, and compare their junior records to yours to get an idea.

goran_ace
02-02-2010, 08:36 AM
I have a friend who went to the Citadel. Just curious, why are you intrested in that school (are you also applying to west point, USNA, or AFA)?

stanfordtennis alum
02-02-2010, 07:07 PM
i know the citadel program fairly well as I have played against some of the guys and seen some of their matches and they are a great program, good coaching staff.. they are an OK school for tennis.. not ranked but are in a good conference

andfor
02-03-2010, 07:34 PM
I have a friend who went to the Citadel. Just curious, why are you intrested in that school (are you also applying to west point, USNA, or AFA)?........Virginia Military Institute, Coast Guard Acadamy or New Mexico Military Institute?

All great schools. Tennis teams?

goran_ace
02-04-2010, 07:39 AM
........Virginia Military Institute, Coast Guard Acadamy or New Mexico Military Institute?

All great schools. Tennis teams?

I knew a couple guys who played two years at NMMI. Both were foreigners and were very good players. One was being recruited to transfer in to Big 10 or Big 12 schools, not sure what happened to the other guy but I'm sure he had some pretty good options too.

fedfannumber1
02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
No, i'm not applying for any of those schools, Citadel just sent me a letter in the mail and I was interested in the school but wasn't sure what kinda tennis program they had.