PDA

View Full Version : any ideas?

bab pure drive roddick
01-30-2010, 05:48 AM
hey everyone, i just got 6 packs of nxt 16, 4 packs of hollow core, 1 pack of luxilon ALU power fluoro, 1 pack of hyperlast and one pack of stamina.....do you guys have any suggestions for any hybrids i can do? i love full nxt but i wan't to try to make it last longer sincei hit the ball hard and full nxt wears out quickly....cheers

Tar Heel Tennis
01-30-2010, 06:14 AM
go Tar Heels!

sorry, can't help you with your hybrid question.

bab pure drive roddick
01-30-2010, 06:18 AM
haha go heels! do you play for them?

Tar Heel Tennis
01-30-2010, 06:57 AM
ha ha..no

just a Chapel Hill lifer, UNC grad, and Tar Heel forever.

I do catch most of the tennis matches though - both the men and women.

bab pure drive roddick
01-30-2010, 07:27 AM
yeah i went to their camp over the summer...coach paul is a good guy, great coach

Tar Heel Tennis
01-30-2010, 07:34 AM
good for you! yes, Sam is a great guy and coach. Very happy to have him at UNC!

Did you get to meet some of the guys on the team? Coach Tripp Phillips? Taylor Fogleman? Clay Donato? Drew Crone?

There is a freshman on this year's team, Jose Hernandez, who is absolutely incredible. He hits the felt off the ball. Keep an eye on him - he could become a legit world-class player.

bab pure drive roddick
01-30-2010, 10:37 AM
good for you! yes, Sam is a great guy and coach. Very happy to have him at UNC!

Did you get to meet some of the guys on the team? Coach Tripp Phillips? Taylor Fogleman? Clay Donato? Drew Crone?

There is a freshman on this year's team, Jose Hernandez, who is absolutely incredible. He hits the felt off the ball. Keep an eye on him - he could become a legit world-class player.
i think tripp phillips and donato helped out at the camp, or thats how many i can remember haha