PDA

View Full Version : Yonex Cushion Grips

Kenny022593
02-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Are there any differences between the black one that TW sells and thoe ones that come on the RDiS 100 Mid's besides color?

1st Seed
02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
I would think it's the same as whats stock on our Mids.I just slaped on a Dun cushion Hydramax Replacement grip along with a Wilson butt cap that fits perfectly,Bigger flares.Then wraped it in some Yonex Clean Grap,Lleyton's wrap.So much more cushioned and softer than Super grap.Antibacterial as well.If you can find some try it.
The Dunn grip has been great,Absorbing,Soft.Still provides that sweet feedback you get from the Mid.You keep it right around my tension as well except Im lovin a full bed of Tonic.Final String....Let us know how it differs.

Kenny022593
02-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I would think it's the same as whats stock on our Mids.I just slaped on a Dun cushion Hydramax Replacement grip along with a Wilson butt cap that fits perfectly,Bigger flares.Then wraped it in some Yonex Clean Grap,Lleyton's wrap.So much more cushioned and softer than Super grap.Antibacterial as well.If you can find some try it.
The Dunn grip has been great,Absorbing,Soft.Still provides that sweet feedback you get from the Mid.You keep it right around my tension as well except Im lovin a full bed of Tonic.Final String....Let us know how it differs.

Haha Final String means that it is my final decision. Im not experimenting anymore. I am currently testing out a leather grip and deciding whether i like it better than the cushion grip.

imajica77
02-06-2010, 04:17 PM
hey Kenny have you tried out the super wave grap? that's my fav.

Kenny022593
02-07-2010, 07:14 AM
hey Kenny have you tried out the super wave grap? that's my fav.

No I have not I have only used the cushion grips because they are stock.

ayuname
02-07-2010, 08:09 AM
I think the only difference would be the color. On yonex's website they only have the standard black and leather grips.