PDA

View Full Version : Which bag should I get?

henrybear
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Alright guys, I haven't posted for a while, but I need your opinions!

I'm about to order the BLX Tour 90, and wanted another bag as well, should I order the Eco Tour Super Six Pack Bag (Red/Black), or the BLX Team 6 Pack Bag?

Any help/opinion is appreciated.

Thanks!

jwbarrientos
02-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Not enough data, will you buy to carry what? budget? preferences, previous experience?

mosh17
02-03-2010, 03:22 AM
I just ordered a new bag, the fischer, and right now that is the best bag for the value in case money matters to you.

I got it for $40, and a comparable bag, in size, would have been $75+.....

mosh

jwbarrientos
02-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I just ordered a new bag, the fischer, and right now that is the best bag for the value in case money matters to you.

I got it for $40, and a comparable bag, in size, would have been $75+.....

mosh

Congrats, don't forget to share your pics.

dcgator
02-04-2010, 11:22 AM
I just bought the roger federer signature BLX bag. This is the only Wilson bag I have found to contain little pockets to help keep things organized. Instead of fishing around for my phone, wallet or gym membership card (I play indoors which requires card security) everything is right at hand.

Best bag I have ever owned.

henrybear
02-06-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm leaning towards the BLX bag, mainly because it's newer. Other than that, I'm picking from these two bags because I've become a Wilson guy over the past 1.5 years, and feel that it's time for me to put my Wilson rackets in a bag of their namesake.