PDA

View Full Version : What are Siboasi Ball Machines????

dunlop kid
02-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know what these are as there quite cheap and i really want a ball machine for a good price?

Thanks

Bolivian10s
02-03-2010, 07:45 AM
You want cheap, check out the New Tennis Cube made by Sports Tutor.

Frankauc
02-03-2010, 08:15 AM
tennis cube look like a great machine but it dosent have spin capabilities. For the prise, a silent partner edge lite is a better option

marsh
02-03-2010, 08:20 AM
They look very interesting for the price. Hopefully you"ll get some feedback from someone with first hand experience.

leafscat
02-03-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't know what the going price is in Australia (or what the conversion rate is) but it doesn't seem that cheap to me. I'm sure you have seen this review, but for others that are curious here is a link.

http://www.************************/store/ball-machines/siboasi/siboasi-ball-machine.html

leafscat
02-03-2010, 01:53 PM
I don't know what the going price is in Australia (or what the conversion rate is) but it doesn't seem that cheap to me. I'm sure you have seen this review, but for others that are curious here is a link.

http://www.************************/store/ball-machines/siboasi/siboasi-ball-machine.html

Sorry, thought it would let me post their own website. The ***** part is ************************

leafscat
02-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry, thought it would let me post their own website. The ***** part is ************************

Wish I could edit ;-(

tenniswarehouse . com . au

take out the spaces

BTW - not really worth all the effort!

dunlop kid
02-03-2010, 06:00 PM
The machine im wanting is the V81 and its from this site siboasi.com and altogether is approx $900 austlian,which is very cheap.Has anyone had any experience with these machines?

Oh and btw thanks guys for posting

tpotter
02-04-2010, 10:50 AM
this company has no american distribution besides the fact that it doesn't look like a quality product...I would tread carefully...it goes without saying that you get what you pay for.