PDA

View Full Version : K Factor Six.One Tour 90

Mossy17
02-03-2010, 04:10 AM
Now the new BLX has come out, I'm wondering if you can still buy the k factor tour 90 that Federer "used" before this came out. Hopefully for a sale price as I'm a student on a tight budget. Do tennis warehouse still stock it? I've looked various places, most shop links are dead, and others are still charging way too much. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Mossy.

m1stuhxsp4rk5
02-03-2010, 04:12 AM
tw has 1 k90 in stock 4 1/2 grip size

Mossy17
02-03-2010, 04:23 AM
Oh yeah I just searched it and found it. Cheers. I'm from the UK. Shipping from the US costs me $38 dollars. Do you think they would list the product on tennis warehouse Europe so I don't have to pay such a fee?!

xcourt4hand
02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
No - it went out of stock well before xmas on TWE - I know 'cos I phoned to check prior to the announcement that the BLX was gonna be released - they are 2 separate operations and as such why they would pay the shipping to Europe just to save you from paying it.

The only way of doing it legitimately would be to pay the shipping from the US and then pay import taxes by which time any saving would have more than likely disappeared.

You could always get someone visiting the States on holiday to bring it back but it's a bit of a palaver - best to post on the classified section that you are uk based and want a second hand version - perhaps someone has recently upgraded to the BLX.