PDA

View Full Version : wilander speaks again!

teachingprotx
02-05-2010, 04:00 PM
wow.. i troll these boards like i used to troll bars w/ good drink specials in college. and i will tell you that my new found love affair is with the ole' rossignol f 200...wow what a great stick. it can do what the PS 85 cannot, which is bend the ball back into the court even while making late contact on any shot, nevermind the string set up. step in transfer weight and the shot just plows thru the court unlike no other. step back and hit off the back foot and roll it hard and its still an offensive/ defensive shot.. long live the rossi f200! sorry if this post is in the wrong categorie. just had too post it!:)

Virginia
02-06-2010, 01:13 AM
You're in the right place, matey! :)

TMR
02-09-2010, 06:07 AM
if anyone want to try one, I still have these a pair of the F200 listed in the thread below for sale.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=259461

jorel
02-09-2010, 06:36 AM
wilander needs to shut his mouth before Wilander cauzes the price for these racquets to skyrocket.....

Dino Lagaffe
02-09-2010, 06:41 AM
wow.. i troll these boards like i used to troll bars w/ good drink specials in college. and i will tell you that my new found love affair is with the ole' rossignol f 200...wow what a great stick. it can do what the PS 85 cannot, which is bend the ball back into the court even while making late contact on any shot, nevermind the string set up. step in transfer weight and the shot just plows thru the court unlike no other. step back and hit off the back foot and roll it hard and its still an offensive/ defensive shot.. long live the rossi f200! sorry if this post is in the wrong categorie. just had too post it!:)

Welcome to the club!