PDA

View Full Version : Wilson Ncode tour 90 (red and white) vs. New BLX tour 90

thetennisman12345
02-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Please a little help. I loved the Ncode but hated the Kfacor (felt stiff and dead with no sound when the ball hit it). Is the new BLX more similar to the Ncode or Kfactor and how so? Pro's and cons between the old and new...

gino
02-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Please a little help. I loved the Ncode but hated the Kfacor (felt stiff and dead with no sound when the ball hit it). Is the new BLX more similar to the Ncode or Kfactor and how so? Pro's and cons between the old and new...

Compared to the Nsixone90 I felt the BLX to be extremely similar. Especially on the groundies and volleys. Although I felt the blx was a little crisper compared to my old Nsixone90.. BLX90 also is amazing on the serve and slice backhand. I play an agressive all court game with a one hander and I like to come to net.

Hope this helps,
Gino

thetennisman12345
02-06-2010, 12:12 PM
Also, I felt that the Kfactor was stiffer than the Ncode. How does the new BLX compare in that respect.

k-y
02-06-2010, 01:54 PM
I felt like the nCode was stiffer than the Kfactor and Wilson responded to feedback about the stiffness and made the Kfactor more flexible.

stoble
02-06-2010, 03:25 PM
I felt like the nCode was stiffer than the Kfactor and Wilson responded to feedback about the stiffness and made the Kfactor more flexible.

According to the Tennis Warehouse stiffness ratings the KFactor is a little stiffer.