PDA

View Full Version : Do you think should I blame Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs?

PierceCheng
04-29-2005, 09:39 AM
I think Mary Pierce & Corina Morariu did not play their best in their game against Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs. And as a supporter, we should try to point out what lack in their game but not just always praise their loses. :(

Is there any better way to support Mary & Corina? Because I acknowledged is that for their own good, but I feared does this can cause you to be discontented.

Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs really broke my hope. Am I going too far if I blame them? I whether or not plays the tennis to Lisa Raymond & Rennae Stubbs the form to make the challenge? Because I think they can defeat Mary Pierce & Corina Morariu, and then they should plays well in the next round (in the semi final of doubles at Bausch & Lombs Championships 2005, their competitors are Rennae Stubbs's Australian compatriot & partner Samantha Stosur & Bryanne Stewart) or after. But they can't do it fairly, really extremely satirizes!! :mad:

What do you think? :confused:

Marius_Hancu
04-29-2005, 09:52 AM
when was that match? confusing ...

rhubarb
04-29-2005, 10:07 AM
<groan>

Don't you ever get fed up with writing the same incomprehensible and infantile thread on tennis message boards all over the net, PC?

arosen
04-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Hey, Piercechang dude, what is your question? Are you into riddles or some such? On medication?

pound cat
04-29-2005, 05:07 PM
rhubarb, I was about to post the identical message.

Capt. Willie
04-29-2005, 08:18 PM
You should have given a 3rd choice, "I don't care!"

sandiegotennisboy
05-03-2005, 01:57 AM
I'm sorry, but I just had to say your English is just terrible. Then again, it was actually the idiotic title that caught my attention. I do not understand this one bit. Lay off the thesaurus just a little perhaps.

PierceCheng
05-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Can anyone give me any reason for why you have voted "No" please? :confused:

obackvalobasha
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
he has done a great job.and the post served it's purpose. it ****ed you guys off and got your full attention.