PDA

View Full Version : Tennis shoes Nike Vapor V

valiantgame2009
02-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Hello guys!

I would like to discuss tennis shoes. When I first picked up nikes Vapor V and tried them on, I knew that I had found the right shoe for me. It is light and it just feels perfect. I have a high arche and I am using special soles designed after my feet because of the fact that I have a really high arche. And when you have my problem it is difficult to find good shoes.

I bought the Vapor VI the other day and I wore them for 4-5 hours because I thought that they only needed to break in before it would start feeling good to wear them, but that was not the case, I am in great pains everytime I wear these shoes, kind of annoying since my girlfriend bought them for me as a gift and is prolly wondering why I am still using my worn out Vapor V's.

So my question is, do you know any shoe that feels like the Vapor V? Perhaps adidas has good shoes, or somwhere I can buy the old Vapor V?
Have Nike released something that looks like that shoe?

Thanks for helping out.

NikeUp
02-10-2010, 05:58 AM
I get a similar problem when i switch my insoles into a different shoe. Becuase your insoles fit perfect to your feet, any change in whats around and especially under the insole will have a big effect. So if the new Vapour is just a little bit different it will have an affect and will take time for your foot and insole to adapt.

I know the sore feeling, its painfull but i would say tough it out, let the insoles get used to the shoe and it will be ok. After around 5-6 hours playing time, the shoes should be fine!

valiantgame2009
02-10-2010, 06:09 AM
Thanks for the info, I read alot on the forums about the Vapor VI and break in problems, I just can't seem to get that break-in that I am looking for, but maybe I just have not tried enough.

lidoazndiabloboi
02-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Yeah the vapor VI will take a while to break in. But once you do break them in, they're no problems with them at all.

viktorkwan
02-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I wish my girlfriend bought me tennis shoes!!!

valiantgame2009
02-18-2010, 03:54 AM
Haha well I guess I am lucky :)