PDA

View Full Version : Ti S6

stc9357
04-30-2005, 09:25 AM
I just wanted to know how the Ti S6 hit if anybody has one because im thinking about buying one?

TennisMazta
04-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Generates a lot of power, good access to topspin, decent at net. Large Sweetspot.
However, against harder hitters, it is too light and unstable, and control is lacking so it's just a bit harder to go for the lines/risk shots.
All in all, a decent racket, but if you want more precise shots you'd best be looking elsewhere.

ffrpg
04-30-2005, 09:56 AM
I would advise against it. This racquet is designed for people who can't generate their own power. As mentioned above, this racquet is very unstable against big hitters.

highsierra
04-30-2005, 10:39 AM
stc9357, this is the wrong place to ask the question. Most of the vocal folks here are heavily biased towards the "player's racquets", that is, heavier, smaller, less powerful, and more expensive racquets, the opposite of Ti S6 (assume you understand well Head's swing ratings).

What made you think of buying Ti S6? What racquest are you using now? What level you think you play at? etc. Such information would help people here give you more relevant suggestions rather than their own preferences.

TennisMazta
04-30-2005, 10:58 AM
stc9357, this is the wrong place to ask the question. Most of the vocal folks here are heavily biased towards the "player's racquets", that is, heavier, smaller, less powerful, and more expensive racquets, the opposite of Ti S6 (assume you understand well Head's swing ratings).

What made you think of buying Ti S6? What racquest are you using now? What level you think you play at? etc. Such information would help people here give you more relevant suggestions rather than their own preferences.

Like highsierra said, it depends on what you are looking for in a racket.

pchoi04
04-30-2005, 11:28 AM
I think if your a beginnier its an alright racquet. But if your getting private instructions or doing lessons or any sort you might grow out of it kind of quick. I think there like $60 at big5.