View Full Version : Vibration Dampeners...

04-30-2005, 11:56 AM
What vibration dampeners(sp?) do most of the pros on tour use (wta or atp)? I personally like rubber bands better than anything, but what do the pros use? Thanks.

Max G.
04-30-2005, 02:59 PM
I know some pros use rubber bands, I think Agassi does. Don't know whether what else other pros use though.

Boy Wonder
04-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Only a few players use rubberbands. I know some that use the leather power pads and the rest of them use a damp that is the brand of their racquet.

04-30-2005, 04:07 PM
dont some pros put silicon in the hand.e

04-30-2005, 08:30 PM
What about Nadal, what is that yellow one he uses?

04-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Most just use their sponsor's logo dampener: Yonex players use the two-tone triangular damp (Hewitt, Hingis), Wilson players use the "W" profeel (Gaudio), Head logo damp (Kuznetsova). Some oddball ones are the Gamma worm (Clijsters), and the standard rubber band (Agassi, Roddick).
Homemade vaporizer (http://homemadevaporizers.info/)

04-30-2005, 08:55 PM
Nadal uses; you know those little red oval babolat ones, he has that in yellow. Apparently available in europe