PDA

View Full Version : Prince Series 90 Graphite

clxtennis
02-12-2010, 07:19 PM
Anyone know what the value of this racquet is? It's not in new condition by any means.

No cracks, no warps, just some standard scratches and wear. Wouldn't really know how to rate it considering it's such an old racquet.

I have one that I'm considering selling or trading, but I don't really what would be fair.

It's the 1984 version. Green single stripe.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

tennytive
02-14-2010, 06:51 AM
Try the For Sale/Trade section and check out the FAQ thread. It should give you a better idea of how to rate your racket, and what other info you should include.

You can also do a search for your racquet and see what it may have sold for and the condition listed and compare yours to get an idea of value.

Good luck.

meowmix
02-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Around 20 bucks, 30 if you're lucky. It's a pretty good racket, I think the composition is something like 40% fiberglass. I have the 110 version, and it's very very flexible and playable.

MichaelChang
02-14-2010, 04:03 PM
Around 20 bucks, 30 if you're lucky. It's a pretty good racket, I think the composition is something like 40% fiberglass. I have the 110 version, and it's very very flexible and playable.

? Which one you talking about? The Graphite Series 90 is 100% Graphite and a heavier version of today's POG 90. A good solid oldschool. 20 bucks? I have seen some of those grab much higher prices on the bay if condition is decent.