PDA

View Full Version : soggyramen off the radar=don't trust

poinconeru
02-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Paid for a racquet from soggyramen two months ago. After several weeks he said he sent it, but it never showed up. And despite sending him several messages I haven't heard back from him since then. I've opened a paypal dispute and will hopefully get my money back. Whether soggyramen is a scammer or just irresponsible I don't know, but I certainly won't be dealing with him again.

zidane339
02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
He is Trev's, the infamous scammer, friend. You should of read the sticky! Keep us updated on what happens. Soggy goes to the same school as Trev, maybe you could give that school a call? Or call the local police? Has worked before.

poinconeru
02-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Ah. I didn't read that sticky. I did read some negative feedback on soggy after I started to worry. First time a deal has gone bad here, so I've learned my lesson to scrupulously check references.

zidane339
02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Its ok. If you make an effort to call the police, school, his home, etc, and bother him enough, you should get your money back. Or paypal will refund you. Good luck, let us know if you need any help.

poinconeru
02-19-2010, 08:02 AM
Paypal refund came through. So I didn't do any calling. I hope they just shut down his account.