PDA

View Full Version : picture showing size of several ball machines

walkman
02-18-2010, 06:30 AM
I found a picture that shows a tennis tutor, Sam P1, lobster Elite, and lobster pneumatic side by side. It shows how sleek the lobster Elite is and how the Sam holds an incredible number of balls. Just wish they had a person in the picture for reference.

It's at the bottom of the ball machine page of a tennis store website in Australia. I don't think I can post a link because the store has a similar name to our hosts website. I found it by typing "Australia ball machine" into google.

walkman
02-18-2010, 06:32 AM
If you look at some of the store pictures on their website you can also see a Silent Partner Pro in comparison.

beernutz
02-18-2010, 09:27 AM
http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.au/store/ball-machines/comparing-ball-machines.html

Replace the x's with the domain of this website without the hypen.

That is an excellent comparison chart although I can't seem to find the picture with all the machines in it.

walkman
02-19-2010, 09:11 AM
for the picture look at the bottom of the main ball machine page. You can get to it from the "ball machine" link on the home page.

the link is: "website name/" store/ball-machines/tennis-ball-machines.html

beernutz
02-19-2010, 01:29 PM
for the picture look at the bottom of the main ball machine page. You can get to it from the "ball machine" link on the home page.

the link is: "website name/" store/ball-machines/tennis-ball-machines.html

I think this is the one you are talking about:
http://tinyurl.com/y9ev9c9

walkman
02-20-2010, 08:19 AM
Nice, yes that's the one.

MonkeyMuggs
02-22-2010, 05:40 PM
I've heard and read many times and places (various reviews) that the Tennis Tutor Plus, Player machines were bigger, more bulky and generally not quite as portable as say the Lobster Elite and Grand Slam series. It was hard for me to understand and/or really believe that. It would seem, and in my mind I thought, that they would be very close to the same size. This picture proves and shows differently!

I've been researching machines for quite some time, but never ran across anything that showed and compared these machines next to each other. I greatly appreciate this image. Thanks