PDA

View Full Version : Question on Head Bags

Blask
02-18-2010, 09:59 AM
I've switched to Head sticks over the last year and figured what the heck, might as well get the bag to match.

I'm not a big fan of orange in general but I've heard the quality in the new Red bags is pretty poor compared to the oranges ones. Looking at what's available on TW in orange, there 's the Moster Comib Bag and then the Tour Team Bag.

what's the difference between the 2? Also, for anyone who has the red bag, are you satisfied with your purchase?

T1000
02-18-2010, 10:24 AM
I have the red one since it matches the color of my racquets and my friend has the orange monstercombi since he's sponsored by head. I really don't see what everyone is complaining about with the red bag, I love it. It has three racquet compartments, two with cct. It has a big accessory compartment with three dividers. It's big and it fits everything I need. the differences between the red and orange is the orange has the feet on the bottom of the bag, an internal shoe bag, a removable wet/dry bag, and a drink container. It also has "better" straps, but I don't see a big difference between the too. I had separate wet/dry bags and I always bring a cooler to tennis so the differences didn't affect me that much. I'm satisfied with my red bag.

ninjatennis
02-18-2010, 07:03 PM
i would love the red prestige bag if it came in regular combi. the monstercombi is too big for my needs.

Blask
02-20-2010, 09:53 AM
So , what's the diff between the Tour Team Bag and the Monster Combi Bag?

adista4
02-21-2010, 04:32 AM
do you mean the orange tour team tennis bag and the tour team monstercombi?