PDA

View Full Version : Easy transaction with Retrowagen

Captain Haddock
02-19-2010, 06:32 AM
I traded some racquets with Retrowagen this past week and was very satisfied with the transaction. Very detailed emails, friendly communication, and great frames! I've always enjoyed Retro's articulate and knowledgeable posts. It's obvious that this man has good taste and good ethics, and this trade only confirms it.

retrowagen
02-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Cheers, Fabrice; the pleasure is mutual. Thanks for the trade!

Buford T Justice
10-22-2013, 12:39 PM
I will echo the above comments regarding retrowagen.

First-----

I posted that I was looking for an old 1980's Wilson ceramic racquet (that frankly I believe no one really gives a flip about, as I doubt they were even considered good when they were new...but I like them!). He noted that he saw one at a thrift shop nearby and offered to get it for me. That in itself was very kind, considering that I live 3000 miles away.

Secondly----

When he ships me this thrift store find and it arrives a few days later, upon picking up the box, I find that the box feels rather heavy. Well, the reason for that increased weight is that he PUT A SECOND WILSON ceramic frame he uncovered (somehow) in there! And....he sent it as a gift.

So in summary, retrowagen is one of the class acts of this forum and no one need have any reservations whatsoever about interacting with him.

retrowagen
10-25-2013, 08:56 AM
Thanks, Larry, for the kind words!