PDA

View Full Version : Wilson K six.one vs Tour N six.one Tour vs BLX six.one tour

ace high
02-22-2010, 09:42 AM
I am really going for feel but whatever reason you think your choice is the best please describe. Ignore my earlier threads they were accidental.

Tsonga#1fan
02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
All of these listed Wilson frames have gotten progressively uglier since the days of the ProStaff Tour 90 and frankly, I liked it better than the three listed even as far as it's play characteristics.

defrule
02-22-2010, 05:12 PM
As I said in the other thread, you might have a hard time finding n90s now.

Funbun
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Doesn't this belong in the Racquets section?

chris_short1
02-07-2013, 11:56 AM
the blx is awesome

Meriko
02-07-2013, 01:04 PM
I greatly prefer the feel of the K series in general compared to BLX, which is too muted IMO.

JDMasFCK
02-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Doesn't this belong in the Racquets section?

i agree

10chars

NadalDramaQueen
02-07-2013, 05:06 PM
I greatly prefer the feel of the K series in general compared to BLX, which is too muted IMO.

I agree, I find the K series to be better than the newer versions. Unfortunately, they are harder to find in great condition, not to mention that there are a lot of fakes.

Mick3391
02-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I am really going for feel but whatever reason you think your choice is the best please describe. Ignore my earlier threads they were accidental.

They are all the same, only difference is a little feel and paint job.

TTech321
02-07-2013, 08:41 PM
They are all the same, only difference is a little feel and paint job.

Uhh I beg to differ, The Ncodes and the KFactor/BLX lines use different hole spacing on the cross strings, with the Ncodes having a tighter string bed in the middle of the racquet while the the two newer lines have open patterns in the middle. And NO WAY anyone who has been playing with all three like I have can say they were "all the same". The Ncodes had a light swing weight and really soft stiffness, while the KFactors in comparison were freaking sledgehammers with high swing weight and a much stiffer almost metal pipe feel, and the BLX is about midway in swing weight between the two previous version with soft stiffness like the Ncode but with a much more muted feel. So no, it's not just a paint job...

I haven't tried the new Pro Staff 90 BLX but i'm sure thats a totally new animal as well.

As to which one I like the best... I loved my Ncodes may they rest in peace, dealt with my Kfactor, and mainly use my BLX unless I break the strings. I think if I were a better player I would like the Kfactor the best though, I'm just not strong enough for that thing.

DownTheLineWith90
02-08-2013, 07:37 AM
this shouldn't even be a poll...