PDA

View Full Version : Need Racquet Help PLZZ!

Goran
05-01-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm am so sick of losing with my Prestige Tour, I need a new racquet. My game is mainly trick shots, hit the ball behind my back and between my legs and sometimes with the handle. Sometimes I catch it with the strings and drop it on the other side for a winner. All in all, it works ok, but I need a racquet that suits my game better. I tried the Pure Drive, great for my frame-only sledgehammer overheads, and has the right maneuverability, but doesn't have the right feel on the other shots, particularly my eastern backhand grip serve that spins like a politician. I'm strongly considering the ergonom and the c10 pro, but have yet to demo them. What's the right frame for my game?

Cuzza
05-01-2005, 10:09 PM
I'm fairly sure that the Prestige Tour isn't making you lose...

william
05-02-2005, 09:57 AM
The Prestige tour is a great racket i would stick with it if i were you

ChrisNC
05-02-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm fairly sure that the Prestige Tour isn't making you lose...I'd have to agree. You might want to invest the time in your game. Stop trying to be fancy and learn how to play to win.

Oh, and BTW..."Sometimes I catch it with the strings and drop it on the other side for a winner"...is against the ITF rules of tennis. If you tried that crap on me, I'd happily take the point.

24.e. The player deliberately carries or catches the ball in play on the racket
or deliberately touches it with the racket more than once;

USCfan
05-02-2005, 12:34 PM
You definitely shouldn't be blaming your racquet...

Goran
05-03-2005, 03:27 PM
yall need to stop being haters...