PDA

View Full Version : Do you clean your old tennis balls?

Ronaldo
02-22-2010, 09:50 AM
http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/sponsors/axe-cyb/axe-cyb.html

Big_Dangerous
02-26-2010, 06:05 PM
http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/sponsors/axe-cyb/axe-cyb.html

Axe marketing ploy and sexual innuendo aside, I've only ever really cleaned my tennis balls once and that's because they were a bit dirty and some strange dog decided to wander onto the court and grab a few of them in his mouth. That was a little annoying.

Ronaldo
02-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Axe marketing ploy and sexual innuendo aside, I've only ever really cleaned my tennis balls once and that's because they were a bit dirty and some strange dog decided to wander onto the court and grab a few of them in his mouth. That was a little annoying.

Back in the day to get a little more life out of practice balls, tried washing and drying them. In the past five years, washed and dried a few Tretorn Micro-X balls and had them explode.

babolatchaznike
02-27-2010, 03:15 PM
if they are dead they are dead who cares if they look nice

Ronaldo
02-27-2010, 05:59 PM
if they are dead they are dead who cares if they look nice

Had more balls than dough, chaz. Alway tried to revive my tired, dead, dirty balls by cleaning and fluffing them. Lost their pop.

walkman
02-28-2010, 12:36 AM
Dang, those Axe marketing guys are good - I wonder if the product is?.

Big_Dangerous
03-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Dang, those Axe marketing guys are good - I wonder if the product is?.

Their body sprays are trash. I used to use them, but then I realized hey this is idiotic because first of all it doesn't really smell that good at all, and it only lasts like 10 minutes. Personally I'd rather put on actual cologne than use body spray.

Their Shower Gels aren't bad if you get the right ones - I have a bottle of that Axe Shock Shower Gel, that **** is pretty intense. If your ever congested take a shower using that stuff, it will clear you up. It's kind of like rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub all over your body in the shower except it smells much better. It's the menthol they put in it.

Six.One.Tour.90FAN
03-07-2010, 02:36 AM
If you don't clean you're balls, they will smell and won't perform....I'm 14....:)