PDA

View Full Version : German Open scoreboard

tennissavy
05-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Has anyone been able to access the live scoreboard at the wta German Open via the tournament's website? I have been clicking on the the link all day but the scores do not appear.

aj_m2009
05-02-2005, 09:42 AM
I got it to work. I don't know why you didn't. It should bring up a new page with the scores.

tennissavy
05-02-2005, 09:49 AM
This is what I have been doing- I open up the wta tour homepage, click on scores under the german open, there I find a link in black and pink which I click, then it pulls up the german open site and the scoreboard is black with no scores listed, next to the scoreboard is a photo of sharapova with the word scoreboard so I try to click on that too but still no scoreboard. What do you do exactly? I would love to follow the matches point by point which I normally do using this method, like last week at the J&S cup. Please help, thanks

aj_m2009
05-02-2005, 10:23 AM
I went to the WTA site, then clicked the one part with the info about the tourney, clicked on the site link, then clicked on live scoreboard.

tennissavy
05-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I did it like you said but the scoreboard is blank/black. I tried it from my office computer and home computer. I am surprised because I normally have no trouble.

Marius_Hancu
05-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Do you mean

The QATAR (!!) Open German (!!) Open?

http://www.qtgo.de/
Click Here for Livescore
Works for me but there aren't any matches today

To see the results of the day, click on
# Ergebnisse des Tages

tennissavy
05-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Marius,
Thank you for trying to help me out. There were some matches earlier today and I tried the link you posted here too but I could not get any scores to appear. I know there is a 6 hour difference between US eastern time and Germany and I should have been able to catch the last two matches this morning when I woke up. AJ had no trouble but I can't get in at home or the office and that's weird. I normally follow all tournaments that have live scoreboards with no difficulty. Tell me tomorrow if you can view the scoreboard for the Quatar German Open, if you get the chance let me know. Thanks Marius. Bonne journee!

Marius_Hancu
05-02-2005, 09:06 PM
live tennis results are posted also here:
http://www.livescore.com/tennis.dll?page=home
(even if they are a little bit behind the original sites)

Marius_Hancu
05-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Tell me tomorrow if you can view the scoreboard for the Quatar German Open, if you get the chance let me know. Thanks Marius. Bonne journee!

I can see it even now, but there are no players and no scores everything is filled with zeros, for the first two matches at the top

But you can see "gms" "points" "1 2 3 4" (for sets?)
all white on a black background.

Marius_Hancu
05-03-2005, 04:28 AM
both URLs in the above work today for me.

tennissavy
05-03-2005, 10:47 AM
both URLs in the above work today for me.
Thanks Marius. Strangely enough my computer at home is getting the scoreboard this morning but the computer at work still can't pull up the scoreboard. I am following as best as I can on sportstand.com. Merci mon copain Canadien!

Ben42
05-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Make sure you can run Java. You may need to go to Sun.com and download the Java run time. Also, if you're having trouble seeing it at work it could be a firewall issue. (Now how can you convince your Network Admin that live tennis scores fill a business need?)